Chefs of Our Kitchen (C.O.O.K.) Series
Gateway Community College Foundation’s Innovative Culinary Series Supporting Scholarships for Deserving Students
The annual C.O.O.K. series features five fabulous culinary events to intrigue, enchant and tempt every palate—from gourmet foodies, to meat-and-potato lovers, to dessert junkies. The ticket includes:
- 6 p.m. pre-event reception with wine, beer, and soft drinks, and hors d’oeuvres in Gateway’s NewAlliance Foundation Art Gallery.
- Cookbook, memoir, or recipe booklet.
- The opportunity to meet the author/chef.
- 6:45 p.m. three courses of delicious food prepared by the featured chef and GCC Hospitality Management students, served in Café Vincenzo.
- The opportunity to watch and learn culinary techniques and ask about food preparation techniques and recipe secrets.
- Wine and/or beer pairings with the meal.
- Free Parking at the Temple Street Garage (Tickets validated at check-in).